Great Reviews for ITN’s FringeNYC Collection
I’m delighted and proud to note today that the plays in Indie Theater Now’s 2016 FringeNYC Collection are getting terrific reviews!
· Theatre Is Easy on THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF…: “A creative think-piece on the tradition of using storytelling to escape our own reality.”
· Boston Spirit Magazine on FROM THE DEEP: “Like the best of Harold Pinter, Seinuk and her cast and crew of this production have created a riveting theatrical experience.”
· The New York Times on LOVE ME FOREVER BILLY H. TENDER: “Charming, bittersweet, oddball comedy about a pop star in crisis…”
· HY on the Fringe on PUCKER UP AND BLOW: “A brilliantly funny exploration of power dynamics in show business—and, at least so far, my pick for finest play of the festival.”
· Malinism on THE ILLUSORY ADVENTURES OF A DREAMER: “Michael Bradley’s clever and creative retelling of Ibsen’s ‘Peer Gynt’ takes us through the maddening and sensual adventure of a young man wrestling with himself.”
· Theatre is Easy on FIRST TIME, LONG TIME: “A treat for anyone and everyone who enjoys a good radio show or could use a little help from a modern-age guardian angel…”
· Time Out New York on THE RADICALIZATION OF ROLFE: “Broad puns, corny references to Rodgers & Hammerstein and an obscure yet relevant allusion to Marvel’s Red Skull are all in the mix. But Bergh doesn’t just crank out meta jokes…”
You can pre-order all of the scripts in our ITN FringeNYC 2016 Collection here.